Sixteenth century Villa on a podium overlooking the countryside of the Euganean Hills, owned by the FAI, offers its wide open spaces for different types of event.
- PositionOut of town, Countryside
- Opening All year round
- No. of halls: 4
- Plenary capacity 160 seats
- Other halls from 90 to 110
- Spoken Languages Italian, English, French, German, Japanese
- Affiliations: FAI – Fondo Ambiente Italiano
A villa of delights antiquity transplanted in Veneto from the early sixteenth century, hosted the summer residence of the bishops of Padua.
Sublime work of famous architects such as Giulio Romano and decorated by Flemish painter Lambert Sustris.
Humanistic cultur where architecture and nature come together in the spaces of the loggias and terraces.
In the 2,400 sqm of park, surrounded by the beautiful backdrop of hills, you can walk between the vineyard and the abundant fruit trees, pond frogs, the marascheto, the garden, the Avenue of the hydrangeas and picturesque passageway of the villa.
Companies and privates may organize:
– private events, exclusive lunches and dinners
– business meetings, conventions and team building
– pic nic in the park and lunches in the vineyard
– books presentations e products launches
– film sets and photo shoots
FAI properties nearby: Olivetti’s shop, Venice; Avio Castle, Sabbionara d’Avio (Trento).
Points of interest in the surroundings: Scrovegni Chapel, Eremitani Church, Civic Museums, Palazzo Vescovile and Sant’Antonio Basil.
Photos ©: Matteo Danesin, Fabio Santagiuliana.
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014 and 2015
Peaceful atmosphere surrounded by nature, in a dominant position in the countryside. By open loggias the sweetness of the landscape and the park with vineyards, orchard, vegetable garden, cherry garden and the frogs pond can be admired.
Built in the '500 by the Padova’s episcopate for bishop Francesco Pisani as a sumptuous summer resort. The project was inspired by Florence achitecture. The villa was conceived as a city palace,an hangout for intellectuals and humanist circles
In the "heart" of the Colli Euganei Regional Park famous for fine wines and olive oil production, 8km from Abano Terme and 20km from Padua. Less than an hour's drive from Venice.
- Halls 4
- Plenary capacity 160
- Other halls from 90 to 110
- Exibition area mq 3350
Disabled access to Halls: by tracked vehicle to transport wheelchairs. No electric wheelchairs. The Guest House does not have wheelchair access.
- Car parking for 70
Catering agreement or customer's choice
- Theater 160
- Dinner/Tables 180
- Buffet 240
- Theater 110
- Dinner/Tables 110
- Buffet 140
- Theater 90
- Dinner/Tables 90
- Buffet 90
Piazza Terrazzo Interno
- Dinner/Tables 150
- Buffet 150
- Restaurants 1
- N° Seats 50
- Buffet 200
- Bar 1
VCE - Venezia Marco Polo - 65 km
TSF - Venezia Treviso S. Angelo - 83 km
VRN - Verona Valerio Catullo - 86 km
BLQ - Bologna G. Marconi - 114 km
- A4 Milano - Venezia - uscita PADOVA OVEST: imboccare la tangenziale, Corso Australia, uscita direzione Colli Euganei; proseguire per circa 10 km in direzione Teolo. Superare Praglia e dopo la rotatoria prendere la strada con indicazione Luvigliano - 20 km dal casello.
- A13 Bologna - Padova - Uscita TERME EUGANEE; seguire per Montegrotto Terme, Torreglia e infine seguire le indicazioni - 15 km dal casello.
- Abano Terme – 8 km
Padua 20 km
Receive all the quotes you want by filling out just one form