Just 10 minutes away from the famous tower of Pisa, 5-star hotel with SPA hosted in a 18th century villa on the Pisan hills
- Position: Urban Area, Historic Area, Termal
- Opening: All year round
- No. of halls: 4
- Plenary capacity: 170 seats
- Rooms: 61
- Spoken Languages: Italian, English, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Russian
The Etruscans and the Romans already knew the thermal site in Bagni di Pisa.
In 1743, the Grand Duke of Tuscany, Francesco Stefano of Lorena, made it his thermal residence and built the palace which today has become the elegant 5-star hotel Bagni di Pisa Palace & SPA.
The resort is a member of “The Leading Hotels of the World”, the largest and most prestigious luxury hotel collection, and offers a fascinating SPA which is included among “The Leading SPAs of the World”.
The old villa now has 61 rooms and the careful restoration allows guests to enjoy the charm and splendor of the structure, which still has its original frescoes.
For conferences, Bagni di Pisa Palace & SPA offers 4 meeting hall-rooms: the Granduchi Theatre, the Shelley Hall, the Byron Hall and Game Room, all with natural daylight.
The offer is completed by the restaurant “Dei Lorena” and the SPA, which offers wellness and beauty treatments and has two swimming pools, one indoor and one on the terrace.
Places of interest in the surroundings:
– Pisa, the town of the famous Piazza dei Miracoli and of the Leaning Tower
– Lucca, famous for its intact Renaissance-era city walls
– Florence, the cradle of Renaissance, historic university location, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
– Livorno, historic port city and watering place
– Viareggio and Forte dei Marmi, on the Ligurian sea
Receive all the quotes you want by filling out just one form