The whiteness of lime and the fascinating atmosphere of the Apulian countryside in a charming 5-star luxury resort.
- Position: Out of town, Countryside, Seaside
- Opening: March-October
- No. of halls: 2
- Plenary capacity: 150 seats
- Other halls: from 40 to 80
- Rooms: 48
- Spoken Languages: Italian, English
- Affiliations: Greenblu MGallery by Sofitel
- See the address Contrada Casello Cavuzzi - 70044 Polignano a Mare (BA)
The whiteness of lime and the fascinating atmosphere of the Apulian countryside for a charming luxury resort.
Located on the top of Polignano a Mare’s cliffs and surrounded by olive trees and vineyards, Borgobianco Resort & SPA is a fascinating location for incentives and meetings.
Elegance and comfort can be found in the common rooms and in the two meeting rooms, equipped with all the latest technologies. To enjoy some relaxation, the resort has also a SPA.
Innovation and a welcoming atmosphere can also be found in the 48 rooms (26 Suites, 22 Deluxes), furnished with locally crafted furniture on white and cream tones that characterize Borgobianco’s entire architecture.
One of the suites, “Volare”, is dedicated to Domenico Modugno, a native of Polignano a Mare.
White Restaurant offers traditional and revisited Mediterranean cuisine. The olive groves and the vegetable garden owned by Borgobianco give guests the opportunity of tasting local km 0 products.
Borgobianco is a property of Greenblu Hotels & Resorts, which also manages:
– in Puglia (Apulia) the 4-star hotel and village on the sea Torre Cintola Natural Sea Emotions in Monopoli, and the 4-star Cavaliere Urban in Noci
– in Basilicata the 4-star Argonauti Hotel Sea Life Experience on the sea, and two 5-star hotels: Marinagri in Policoro and the fascinating Aquatio Cave Luxury Hotel & SPA, in the Sassi of Matera
All hotels have meeting rooms.
Receive all the quotes you want by filling out just one form