A sixteenth-century villa in the countryside, property of FAI, ideal for any kind of event.
- Position: Countryside
- Opening: from February to Novermber
- No. of halls: 5
- Plenary capacity: 100 seats
- Other halls: from 40 to 100
- Spoken Languages: Italian, English, French, German
- Affiliations: FAI – Fondo Ambiente Italiano
Country house in the sixteenth century, then mansion in the eighteenth century, the Villa tells amid frescoes and rosebushes the rise and fall of a local noble family.
The most striking locations within the Villa: the Ballroom at the ground floor , the Dining Room, richly painted and originally used as a chapel, the two kitchens: one of the seventeenth century (the “Caminata”, one of the most ancient within the building) and the other of the eighteenth century.
Companies and privates may organize:
– private events, exclusive lunches and dinners
– business meetings, conventions and team building
– books presentations e products launches
– film sets and photo shoots
The monumental stairs of the garden often become the set of sophisticated fashion shows. The Villa was also choosen by Franco Battiato for some scenes of his latest movie “Musikanten“.
FAI properties nearby: Villa Panza, Monastery of Torba, Velate Tower.
Places of interest in the surroundings: Borromee Islands – The Hermitage of Santa Caterina del Sasso – Rocca di Angera – Sacro Monte Varese – Arcumeggia – Voltorre Cloister – Isolino Virginia – Nature Reserve Swamp Brabbia – Campo dei Fiori Park – Flavour Trail of Varese Valleys – World Rowing – Gliding – Cycling – Trekking.
Photos ©: effedueotto.com
Receive all the quotes you want by filling out just one form