Leolandia Minitalia: an ideal amusement park for corporate events, team building, photo shoots.
- PositionOut of town
- Opening From mid March to mid November
- No. of halls: 6
- Plenary capacity 500 seats
- Other halls from 24 to 120
- Spoken Languages Italian, English
- See Phone +39.02 99 99 11 00
- Go to website
- See the address Via Vittorio Veneto 52 - 24042 Capriate San Gervasio (BG)
Leolandia Minitalia: ideal amusement park for corporate events, team building, photo shoots.
Since 45 years Leolandia (until 2014 known as “Minitalia Leolandia”, winner of many awards), is the largest amusement park in NorthWestern Italy and an appealing and original location for corporate events. It is 30 minutes away from Milan and 10 minutes from Bergamo. And it is located closeby the Capriate Exit of the A4 Milan – Venice highway.
The park facilities, renovated in 2015, are built around the “historic” core of Minitalia and offer 39 attractions, distributed in six thematic areas located in a 200,000 square meters green oasis.
Leolandia offers suitable solutions for every kind of meeting, besides the possibility to create unique and customized post-conference events.
Its large and modern spaces are perfect for:
• Exclusive events, lunches and dinners
• Corporate meetings, conventions, weddings, birthdays and team building
• Presentation of books and product launches
• Photo shoots and movie sets
Leolandia has a large private parking.
The team of Leolandia is at your disposal to offer an impeccable and personalized service, ensuring quality and professionalism.
• Organizational support, graphic design, press office, assistance from qualified personnel for welcoming activities and logistics
• Customized entertainment, from restaurants with ad hoc menus to live shows
• Team building activities targeted to specific needs
• Special rates for the stay at nearby hotels
Leolandia is also the perfect location to reconcile corporate events with moments of fun for all the family.
Receive all the quotes you want by filling out just one form