Grand Hotel Portovenere’s restaurant, located in the namesake UNESCO world heritage village.
- Position: Seaside
- Opening Mid March-Early November
- Spoken Languages Italian, English, French, Spanish
Sea-view Palmaria Restaurant, in Portovenere.
Palmaria is the restaurant of Grand Hotel Portovenere, a 5-star hotel located in the most fascinating spot of the namesake UNESCO world heritage site. It has a breathtaking terrace overlooking the sea, the Gulf of La Spezia, and the Palmaria island.
Since 2019, the kitchen is run by Head Chef Massimiliano Volonterio, after a long experience in gourmet restaurants in England and Italy.
At Portovenere, Massimiliano pays particular attention to the origin of the ingredients he uses, and his cuisine combines the local tradition with international influences (he has also worked as sous-chef at Maison Alain Ducasse).
The Ligurian cuisine, and in particular the famous “pesto”, are part of the unconventional teambuilding activities that can be held at the restaurant.
In 2017, Palmaria was certified gluten-free friendly by the Italian Society for the Celiac Disease (AIC), as it also offers gluten-free menus. This type of service is perfect for planners who want to organise meetings without having to worry about the attendees’ food allergies.
Grand Hotel Portovenere, located in the most fascinating spot of the namesake UNESCO heritage site, is the only hotel with meeting halls in Portovenere. It has 2 meeting rooms and 48 bedrooms.
Italian Society for the Celiac Disease (AIC) certification
- Restaurants 1
Parking outside fo 50 cars
PSA - Pisa G. Galilei - 96 km
GOA - Genova Cristoforo Colombo - 122 km
A15 Parma/La Spezia - Exit LA SPEZIA - km 15
A12 Genova/Livorno - Exit LA SPEZIA - km 15
La Spezia Central - 47 km
- Portovenere opens the 2020 season with a sailing day offer
- “Berlucchi, of course”. The new Berlucchi format debuts in Portovenere
- A rarity wine from Palmaria island at Grand Hotel Portovenere
- Basil scented teambuilding in Portovenere
- Champagne Pommery & music at Grand Hotel Portovenere
- Vinibuoni d’Italia 2018 guide launched at Grand Hotel Portovenere
- Upstate New York wines at Grand Hotel Portovenere
- Grand Hotel Portovenere is gluten-free certified
Tutte le news di Palmaria Restaurant – Grand Hotel Portovenere
Receive all the quotes you want by filling out just one form