The Italian chapter of the International Association for the meeting industry's professionals
- Spoken Languages Italian, English
MPI (Meeting Professionals International) is the largest global meeting and events industry association founded in 1972 to enhance the meetings industry and professionals.
Today it has 90 chapters in the world representing 24 countries for a total of more than 17,000 members.
The Italian Chapter, established in 1991, was the first European chapter of MPI.
MPI is the only association representing all categories of the meeting industry: organizers, suppliers, services, client companies, students.
MPI International headquarters are in Dallas (Texas ). MPI is led by a president (currently Paul Van Deventer) and a board of directors worldwide.
Each chapter (which corresponds to a state) is in turn driven by different presidents and boards of directors. The members are selected from among the leading experts in the field.
Since 2013 , MPI Italia is the first Italian Association of corporate communications, marketing, tourism and meetings industry field included in the list of the Ministry of Economic Development under the Law January 14, 2013 , n . 4 governing the professions not regulated by a professional register.
- 2019 MPI Italia Chapter Convention successfully concluded
- MPI Italia Chapter’s new board installation ceremony
- The 28th MPI Italia Chapter’s Convention program presented at IMEX
- Rome will host the 2019 MPI Italia Chapter Convention
- April the 4th, 2019. Global Meeting Industry Day Celebrations
- MPI, Federcongressi & SITE together fot the 2019 Global Meetings Industry Day
- MPI Italia for women’s rights: The Movie Charity Auction in Venice – 5th edition
- MPI Italia Chapter Convention in Treviso. New board announced
- Treviso on display for the MPI Italia Chapter Convention
- MPI International in Indianapolis for the 2018 World Education Congress