Atelier Esse is a leader event planning company based in Milan. It operates in Italy and abroad.
- Spoken Languages Italian, English, French
- See Phone Tel. +39 02 20240181 - +39 02 20248043 / Fax +39 02 29521495
- Contact Daniela Serrati
- Go to website
- See the address Via Luigi Settembrini, 46 - 20124 Milan MI
Atelier Esse is a tailor-made boutique for any kind of events
It was in 1996 when Daniela Serrati merged humanistic and economic skills in the creation of an avant-garde reality in the organization of classy events. The ability to skillfully combine the wishes of each client with creativity and attention to detail has earned numerous awards and recognitions over the years, including the 2008 IFE Awards.
Today Atelier Esse is a real laboratory from which the most exclusive and elegant events are created. The agency organizes fairs, conventions, incentive trips, team building, product launches, and memorable gala dinners, combining the wishes of each customer with creativity, originality, and problem-solving.
In 2020 Atelier Esse also specialized in hybrid events>>> thanks to a network of experienced and high-profile technical suppliers
The market is continuously changing and for Atelier Esse every event is a challenge, an adventure to be organized from start to finish with enthusiasm, precision, and always new and tailor-made ideas.
Over the years, very close relationships have been established with European countries, mainly Germany and France, and with Asian countries, such as Indonesia: numerous positive feedbacks from managers and managing directors of important companies have crowned the success of every single event.
Among Clients: BPER Banca – Telkmonsel – PCI Security Standards – BMI – AXA Hong Kong – Thermo Fisher Scientific – Samsung Indonesia – Leclerc – Guy Hoquet – Microsoft Surface-Econocom – Telecom Italia – IBM – Kimbo – Fubon Bank – Cartier – Euribron Insurance.
Since 2015 Atelier Esse has been organizing the Best Brands Italia awards evening>>>, the research on Italian brands of excellence promoted by GfK and Serviceplan.
– Private Experience for Customers and Bankers of the BPER Banca group in 8 different cities in Italy. A couple of hours of training, an experience linked to the local culture or the food and wine world, and a final networking moment to strengthen the ties between Bankers and Clients.
– Awards Gala dinner in the splendid city of Paris for the Top Managers of Erela, an Indonesian pharmaceutical company, and a second gala dinner organized in Interlaken, Switzerland, for the Top Managers of Telkomsel, a leading Indonesian company in communication.
– Incentive Travel for a group of Insurance Brokers from Ecuador. A week in Milan to meet Italian companies, guided tours, private shopping experiences, Ferrari experiences in Maranello, and dinners in high-level restaurants.
– Welcome Reception A standing dinner in a unique location in Milan for the Welcome Reception of the PCI Europe Community Meeting which was attended by more than 600 guests from America and Europe. Atelier Esse also coordinated the set-ups, the staff, and all transfers during the two days of the Congress, organized at the MiCo Fiera Milano.
– Team Building with a cooking class and blind wine tasting for Thermo Fisher Scientific, with the aim of improving the company’s personal and professional relationships, and at the same time spending time together, having fun, and learning more about Italian culture and in particular about Tuscany.
- IFE Awards 2008 in the Professional event planners category, for having managed to produce “an extraordinary performance in terms of effectiveness and intensity, perfectly adapting the company’s creativity to the level of the participants”.