The Italian chapter of the International Association for the meeting industry's professionals
- Spoken Languages Italian, English
MPI (Meeting Professionals International) is the largest global meeting and events industry association founded in 1972 to enhance the meetings industry and professionals.
Today it has 90 chapters in the world representing 24 countries for a total of more than 17,000 members.
The Italian Chapter, established in 1991, was the first European chapter of MPI.
MPI is the only association representing all categories of the meeting industry: organizers, suppliers, services, client companies, students.
MPI International headquarters are in Dallas (Texas ). MPI is led by a president (currently Paul Van Deventer) and a board of directors worldwide.
Each chapter (which corresponds to a state) is in turn driven by different presidents and boards of directors. The members are selected from among the leading experts in the field.
Since 2013 , MPI Italia is the first Italian Association of corporate communications, marketing, tourism and meetings industry field included in the list of the Ministry of Economic Development under the Law January 14, 2013 , n . 4 governing the professions not regulated by a professional register.
- MPI Italia for women’s rights: The Movie Charity Auction in Venezia – 5th edition
- MPI Italia Chapter Convention in Treviso. New board announced
- Treviso on display for the MPI Italia Chapter Convention
- MPI International in Indianapolis for the 2018 World Education Congress
- “Meetica” is the name of the 2018 MPI Italia Chapter Convention in Treviso
- MPI Italia Chapter’s 2018 Convention in Treviso
- MPI Italia in Nova Gorica for the Global Meetings Industry Day
- Site & MPI Global Forum in Rome: final findings
- SITE & MPI Global Forum: the two associations together in Rome
- MPI Italia Chapter Roadshow: first stop in Florence