Tiziano Simonato, General Manager at 4-star superior Best Western Premier BHR Treviso Hotel.
Graduated in languages and tourism management in Venice in the 80s, Tiziano Simonato has been working in hotels, restaurants and resorts since 1986.
In the last 10 years, he has been the General Manager of three important hotels and conference centres in Treviso: Relais Monaco, Hotel Maggior Consiglio, and BHR Treviso Hotel. Over the years, he’s solidified business relationships with the most prestigious companies in Northeast Italy, and worked with International hotel chains.
Currently, Tiziano Simonato is a relevant member of institutions and associations dedicated to the promotion of Treviso, Veneto and Italy as a tourist and congress destination. He is
– delegate tourism councilor for the “Terziario Innovativo di Unindustria Treviso” group;
– member of EBIT (Ente Bilaterale Turismo di Confindustria Veneto)’s Board of Directors;
– member of the “OGD Città d’arte e ville venete del territorio trevigiano” managing cabinet;
– member of the regional (Veneto) delegation of Federcongressi&eventi;
– associate of Manageritalia Veneto and International Skal Venice.