A calendar of the main fairs and events dedicated to the Meeting Industry. If you can’t participate you may stay tuned.
– IMEX Frankfurt, May 21st-23rd 2019 – Frankfurt, Germany
Traditionally one of the biggest events exhibitions in Europe. It gathers events professionals from all over the world and exhibitors who cover all the needs of events.
– IBTM America, May 29th-30th 2019, Mexico City, Mexico
The events professionals from all over the world gather at IBTM America. One-to-one meetings with prefixed appointments. Exhibitors and visitors create interesting and profitable networks.
– WEC19, MPI World Education Congress, June 15th-18th 2019 in Toronto, Canada.
A rendezvous, in which participants will discuss the evolving trends in the Meeting Industry all over the world. Working sessions, testimonials, best practices.
– ICCA Association Meetings Programme, June 18th – 20th 2019 – Fukuoka, Japan
It reunites more than 15 different associations and it’s the ideal for the events professionals who want to spread their network and learn how different sectors face the execution of the events.
– The Meetings Show, June 26th-27th 2019 – Olympia London, UK
Among the main events in London in the meeting industry, it’s organized in the same venue as the International Confex and it reunites the events’ professional from the UK and all over the world. It creates opportunities for networking and professional training.
– MPI Italia Chapter Annual Convention, July 5th-7th 2019 in Roma, Italy.
The annual convention of the Italian chapter of the International Association for the meeting industry’s professionals (Meeting Professionals International) for the first time will take place in the capital with SITE (Society for Incentive Travel Excellence.) international speakers.
– IBTM China, August 28th-29th 2019 – Beijing, China
China continues to be one of the most fast-growing economies in the world and it’s becoming a centre of opportunities for events professionals. IBTM, the only one conference of the industry in Eastern Asia, offers the possibility to get in touch with the thought leaders who are shaping the events industry in China.
– Event Tech Live, November 6th-7th 2019 – London, OK
One of the coolest events exposition and the only one in Europe exclusively dedicated to the events technology. The event is produced by Event Industry News and it also assigns the Tech Event Awards. Don’t miss it.
– IBTM World, November 19th-21st 2019 – Barcelona, Spain
Known as the main worldwide conference, IBTM World attracts the most brilliant minds of the industry. With more than 15.000 professionals participating, the opportunities to build partnerships and make connections are numerous.
– ILTM, December 2nd-5th 2019 – Cannes, France
ILTM – International Luxury Travel Market is the most important fair of luxury tourism. Only by invitation. The French edition is the nearest one to us and it’s preceded by ILTM Americas (Brasil in May, Mexico in September) and ILTM Asia (Singapore in May). Already gone ILTM Africa and ILTM Arabia (Cape Town and Dubai in April).
Already scheduled in 2020:
– SITE, SITE Global Conference, January 24th-27th 2020 – Vancouver, Canada
– MICE Connect by Bedouk, January/February – Paris, France
– ACE of MICE, the exhibition by Turkish Airlines that gathers together the global MICE industry and professional buyers. In February in Istanbul, Turkey.
– PROMOTION EXPO, March – Milan, Italy