From February 10 to February 12 BIT – the International Travel Exhibition – brings to Milan both tour operators and simple travel addicted from all over the world.
The famous exhibition organised for the first time in 1980 in Fiera Milano, keeps attracting professional operators and travellers every year.
As in 2018, it is a three-day event held in Fieramilanocity, in the centre of Milan, (from Sunday, February 10 to Tuesday, February 12,). Sunday is open to the public whereas, Monday and Tuesday are reserved to the industry professionals.
BIT facilitates the meeting between decision makers, the professional experts and the buyers, coming from any field and any part of the world with the highest growth rate. There are over one hundred events in program, along with conferences and seminars on the latest trends.
Four thematic areas form BIT 2019’s background:
1. A bit of taste: A journey through the best cuisine
Enogastronomic tourism is one of the main world-wide trends and among the strongest reasons why tourists choose Italy as their destination. Overview of the most traditional food in Italy from Lombardy to Sicily, from Veneto to Tuscany and Islands, several show cookings are held.
2. I love wedding: To plan your most beautiful day
Wedding planning is a growing field. BIT offers to both the outgoing and incoming operators a free promotional programme focused on Honeymoon and Destination Wedding with a specific offering for trade and the general public.
3. Bit4job: Meet Your Future
An area dedicated to Recruiting qualified staff in the tourism and Hospitality industry. This edition hosts tons of events such as:
– Bit4Recruiting: 3 days dedicated to Recruiting in the tourism and Hospitality industry
– Bit4Training: Events on professional training and employment seminars
– Bit4Education: meetings with National and International training and specialisation centres
– Bit4Coaching: experts living advice regarding the job search, the candidates’ interview, writing tips for a CV and the achievement of professional goals.
4.BeTech: Always up to date
The BeTech area is dedicated to business and networking services and the exclusive digital and social content, both physical and virtual, of the new BIT. offering professional operators the chance to meet social influencers, experts and innovation makers. It includes events, networking opportunities and training sessions
Better to register online
For registration and further information visit BIT 2019 website >>>