Masterclasses, courses, presentations for all photography enthusiasts, from beginners to professionals, at Venezia PHOTO.
San Servolo Island in Venice hosts Venezia PHOTO, a unique event dedicated to all photography lovers – beginners, amateurs and professionals alike –, from February 19 until March 5, 2018.
Venezia PHOTO offers over 50 masterclasses with some of the biggest names in contemporary photography, including Ambroise Tézenas, Aurélien Villette, Claudine Doury, Diana Lui, Eric Bouvet, Eric Lafforgue, Formento+Formento, Frédéric Stucin, Grégoire Korganow, Jean-Christophe Béchet, Julien Mignot, Laurent Baheux, Laurent Dequick, Léo Caillard, Nicolas Guerin, Olivier Lavielle, Serge Ramelli, Settimio Benedusi, Stefanie Renoma, Sylvie Hugues, Vee Speers.
Additionally, 6 conferences by renowned photographers will give attendees the opportunity to discover their secrets and listen to their tips and advice:
– Peter Lindbergh, fashion photographer, on Monday, February 19, 2018, at 7:30 pm;
– Peter Knapp, on Tuesday, February 20, at 7:30 pm;
– Maral Deghati, on Wednesday, February 21, at 7:30 pm;
– Oliviero Toscani on Thursday, February 22, at 7:30 pm;
– Olivier Föllmi on Friday, February 23, at 7:30 pm;
– Yann Arthus-Bertrand, environmental photographer, on Saturday, February 24, at 7:30 pm.
All conferences, with the exception of Tuesday, are followed by a buffet dinner with the artists (€25, reservation recommended).
For more information >>>
San Servolo Conference Centre is located on an island in the Venetian Lagoon, formerly used as a monastery. It has 12 meeting rooms that can seat 15-240 people and 300 bedrooms. The island is also home to the VIU-Venice International University.