A summary of the early 2022 trade fairs that have been postponed or will be held virtually.
The year 2022 has just begun and some important trade fairs have already been postponed.
Here we report the ones that concern us most and we hope not to have to update the calendar again!
– ITB BERLIN cancels the face-to-face edition and opts for a digital edition from 9th to 10th March. Digital Business Day confirmed on March 17th
– HOSPITALITY in Riva del Garda moves to spring, from 21st to 24th March
– ROMA TRAVEL SHOW was scheduled for March and now postponed to 1st to 3rd April
– BIT in Milan moves to April: from 10th to 12th April
– IMEX Frankfurt will be held from May 31st to June 2nd
– SALONE DEL MOBILE in Milan from 7th to 12th June
– GECO Expo, realized first last year on virtual platform, from 1st to 4th March
– BMT Napoli back to historical dates: from 18th to 20th March
– VINITALY in Verona from 10th to 13th April