From October 13th to 15th the three exhibitions dedicated to tourism by IEG EXPO with the motto “Be Confident”
TTG Travel Experience, SIA Hospitality Design and SUN Beach & Outdoor Style have been perhaps the only and the last fairs of 2020 to be held on-site.
And this year they return, as always at the Rimini exhibition center, from October 13th to 15th, 2021. The three events in 2021 will reach also important anniversaries: the 58th edition of TTG Travel Experience, the 39th edition of SUN and the 70th edition of SIA.
«Be Confident» is the theme that IEG Expo launches this year in order to communicate a positive attitude for the upcoming years.
It is an important message of trust that the most important marketplace for Italy’s tourism addresses hospitality, intermediation, service companies and travelers.
The theme will be developed in 8 thematic arenas, over 200 events and more than 300 speakers who will support and give ideas to participants, travel agencies and suppliers, around the issue of safety and well-being that are today the number one request to the travel and to the hospitality industry.
Among the TTG Travel Experience initiatives in the Italy area:
– Book & Go, where travel writers will help travel agents and tour operators in the creation of the tourism product
– Beactive about the active and sports tourism linked with the slow travel in nature.
– Eatxperience dedicated to the Italy food, wine bars and cellars, food museums, cooking schools, food and wine itineraries…
The World is a different area of TTG, dedicated to international destinations, The Global Village is dedicated to tour operators and to the distribution network of services, while TTG Next is focused on start-ups and innovative companies.
SIA Hospitality Design at its 70th edition is returning in its full formula of an exhibition space for settings, furnishings and fittings of the leading design companies for the hotel hospitality.
Some new clusters will be present: sustainable mobility, luxury, technologies and services for the non-hotel and outdoor field.
– Focus Outdoor will be set up in a large space en plein air with furnishing products, pergolas, verandas, outdoor awnings. Two exhibitions will strengthen the link with the most innovative interior architects on the Italian scene.
– The Rooms exhibition will host mock-ups of hotel rooms.
– The Wellness Exhibition will be an example of what it means today to dedicate room to relaxation and individual well-being.
And, lastly, to meet the new need for safety of the tourist destination and reception facilities, the Focus Tech & Services will offer the most recent and innovative solutions for technological services and sanitation of the environments.
Finally, SUN Beach & Outdoor Style will present the trends anticipation and services innovation. Proximity, open-air, low environmental impact, authentic places are the keywords of both a seaside and a camping holiday, which combines the exclusivity and luxury of reserved spaces and unconventional places.
SUN will indicate in the Beach Village the new trends for the seaside and the Camping while Nomadic Lifestyle will show the best examples of Glamping, Yurts, Tiny House, Bubble Rooms.