Suite 160, the Nuoro-based company known for its luxury van Diamond Suite, has announced the scope of its services in Sardinia.
The 9-seat Mercedes-Benz luxury van Diamond Suite has introduced Suite 160 to the luxury travel industry, but the Sardinian company has been operating in the business for over 30 years.
Today, thanks to its long-standing experience in the tourism business (both professional and leisure), Suite 160 is able to offer a wide range of services in Sardinia.
Here they are:
– Diamond Suite: the innovative luxury van is perfect for transportation to gala dinners, top-level meetings, exclusive trips or weddings;
– DMC Sardinia: group, couple and individual tours in this charming Mediterranean island, all organised, managed and guided by locals;
– Sardinia with the Author: unique trips to discover unusual or hidden corners of Sardinia, its history and culture. Some examples: photographic tours, art tours, Prometeo tours, etc;
– Randonnée del Cannonau: guided wine tours that include visits to wineries and cellars, and tastings;
– Weddings in Sardinia: complete wedding planning, from the search of the perfect location to set-ups, from transportation to banqueting.
Suite 160 is also the official tour operator of the Cala ‘e Luna Consortium, which includes eight hotels in Dorgali and Cala Gonone, one of the historically richest and most beautiful areas in Sardinia.
Suite 160 is a Nuoro-based luxury van rental company founded by Redentours, that has been working in the travel business in Sardinia and Italy for over thirty years. Other than luxury vehicle hire, Suite 160 offers event, wedding and travel planning services.