On Friday April 28th “Il Capriccio” Restaurant welcomes the spring season with a gourmet dinner with seafood and landfare menus.
Adi Doria Grand Hotel in Milan organizes on April 28th 2017, in its own restaurant “Il Capriccio”, a gourmet evening “seafood and landfare” in a comfortable and elegant atmosphere to celebrate the start of the nice season.
It’s a great occasion, like the jazz concerts of Thursdays nights, to discover the comfortable 4 star hotel, very easy to reach by subway (stop Loreto) and by private means of transport, outside of the area C and it has also a parking lot!
Who wants to benefit from this delicious opportunity of “site inspection” and visit the hotel staff at work, may choose between two menus proposed by the chef Alessandro Mercurio at the price of 25 euro per person.
– Squid, strawberries and crunchy vegetables salad with balsamic vinegar
– Tagliolini with fresh salmon and asparagus
– Bass roll with spinach and pine nut, on zucchini cream
– Mousse with mango and rice biscuite, meringue and strawberries
– Coppa piacentina with melon and piadina (kind of bread) slices
– Quadrelli filled with lamb and thyme with zucchini and bacon
– veal shank with potatoes and sauce of wild berries
– mousse with mango rice biscuit, meringue and strawberries
½ bottle of water and 1 coffee are included.
The Wines à la carte are 20% less.
Reservation is mandatory before April 26th 2017 specifying the selected menu.
This offer is available subject to availability.
For reservation: call 02 67.411.177 or send an email >>>
Adi Doria Grand Hotel is an elegant 4 star hotel with four modern meeting rooms. The hotel is well located, near the subways of Piazzale Loreto (MM1-MM2) and the Central Station of trains. It has a private parking lot.
The restaurant “Il Capriccio” offers Italian and International cuisine, suitable for a corporate lunch and a convivial dinner.
The restaurant can be exclusively reserved for corporate meetings.