SITE announced the 2019 election results. Experts from 10 countries will be the new Board from January 1, 2019.
“It was so delightful to see an extraordinary list of candidates for SITE’s Board of Directors. Any of them would deserve to be elected and I wish I could accept everyone” stated CIS, CITP, SITE president Rajeev Kohli.
The new Board of Directors:
Philip Eidsvold, CIS, CITP, Senior Director Client Services
at One10 (Minneapolis), will be the president of SITE International’s Board of Directors. “The candidates’ level testifies SITE’s powerful reputation and prestige in the Events Industry.”
The other executive members will be:
– Immediate Past President: Annamaria Ruffini, CIS, CITP, CMP, President & CEO, Events In & Out S.R.L., Rome, Italy.
– President-elect: Jennifer Glynn, CIS, CITP, managing partner, Meeting Encore Ltd & Intuitive Conferences + Events, Canada.
VP Finance & Business Development: Aoife Delaney, CIS, Director of Marketing & Sales, DMC Network, Ireland.
-VP Education & Certification: Kevin Edmunds, CITP, Vice President of Sales, AIC Hotel Group, USA
– Eda Özden Günyüz, CIS, CITP, Director of Business Development, MEP Destination Business Solutions, Turkey
– Daryl Keywood, CIS, Managing Director & CEO, Walthers DMC, South Africa
– Ellie MacPherson, CITP, Senior Vice President Strategic Meetings + Incentives, Canada.
– Anne-Marie Rogers, Director of Meetings & Incentives, Direct Travel, USA.
– Julia Trejo, CIS, CMP, DMCP, Director of Business Development, Terramar, a DMC Network Company, Mexico.
– Alicia Yao, CIS, General Manager, IME Consulting Co., Ltd., China.
– Carina Bauer, SITE Foundation-Elect President, CEO, IMEX Group & Regent Exhibitions, UK.
Two new members will be joining the Board:
– El Kwang, CITP, CEO, Untangled Pte Ltd & Business Events Asia, Singapore.
– Rebecca Wright, CIS Director, Account Operations, Creative Group Inc., USA.
Site Foundation Board of Trustees
John Iannini, CIS, CITP CTC, Vice President, Business Travel and Meetings & Events Americas, Melia Hotels International, for the second time elected as SITE Foundation president.
– Immediate Past President: Rhea Stagner, CIS, CITP, DVP, Sourcing and Supplier Relations, Maritz Travel – Maritz Global Events Company, USA.
– President-elect: Carina Bauer, CEO, IMEX Group & Regent Exhibitions, UK.
– VP Finance: Terry Manion, Executive Vice President at Meridican Incentive Consultants, Canada.
-VP Fundraising & Events: Anne DiGregory, Director, Global Luxury Sales, Marriott International Luxury Brands, USA.
– VP Research and Content: Tina Weede, CIS, CITP, CRP, president & CEO, Peerless Performance, USA.
– Lynn Pavony, Director of Incentive Sales, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, USA.
– Selina Sinclair, CITP, CMP, SMMC, Global Managing Director, Pacific World, Singapore.
– Kevin Regan, MBA, Global Director Charter and Incentive, Azamara Club Cruises, USA.
– Hamish Reid, MICE Consultant, Hills Balfour, UK.
– Jimmy Romo, CITP, General Manager, Specialty Sales, Delta Airlines, USA.
– Dana Weaver, CIS, Senior Manager Marketing Services, GROWMARK, USA.
– Chris Wheeler, Executive Manager of Sales and Global Incentives, sbe Group, USA.
– Jennifer Glynn, CIS, CITP, Managing Partner, Meeting Encore Ltd & Intuitive Conferences + Events, Canada.
In addition, two new members are joining the Foundation Board:
– Amy Riley, CEM, Senior Director of Business Sales, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, USA.
– Brad Hecht, Vice President, Travel, Motivation Excellence, USA.
“As the former president, it has been an honour to find the right people” commented Rhea Stagner, SITE Foundation Election president.
The Board of Directors and the Foundation Trustees will be introduced to the members during SITE global press conference on January 11- 14 in Bangkok, in Thailand.
Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE) is the only society dedicated to the support and reinforcement of the global incentive travel industry. Members are offered education courses, certifications and business networking. For 44 years SITE has grown until reaching 2100 members nowadays. It is located in 84 countries and has 29 regional and local branches.