The Salone del Mobile jumps to 2021. Men’s fashion will take place in autumn together with Women’s Fashion.
Rumors have been confirmed. Covid-19 pandemic stopped so many activities that it was necessary to take a clear decision about some June events.
Fashion – ModaUomo-Men’s fashion has been moved to September together with Moda Donna. Thus in September Milan will become the capital of fashion for ten days, with fashion shows and events invading the whole city.
Salone del Mobile – International Furniture Fair – After the first postponement to June, Federlegno has verified the impossibility to organize the fair maintaining the 2020 dates.
Therefore The Salone has already announced the 2021 dates: from April 13th to 18th, 2021.
The 2021 edition, 60th anniversary of Salone del Mobile, will be a particularly rich edition because it will include all biennial events, even those that usually take place in even years and that were scheduled for 2020. There will therefore be 8 salons simultaneously:
– International Furniture Fair
– International Furnishing Accessories Exhibition
– Euroluce – biennial international exhibition
– Eurocucina, FTK – Technology For the Kitchen, a biennial exhibition
– International Bathroom Exhibition, the trends of a place that has become a design object
– SaloneSatellite, an act of trust towards designers under 35
– S.Project, decorative and technical solutions for indoors and outdoors.
– Workplace 3.0, design and technology for the workplace