The futuristic steel and glass building reveals the many opportunities offered by the surrounding area that it can provide assistance with.
Palariccione has updated the list of opportunities offered by Riccione that event planners can make use of – with the help of Palariccione’s experienced staff, who can provide assistance, information, and connections.
An increasing number of event planners request sets of proposals on how to take advantage of the territory, whether it is for team building activities, business lunches/dinners, entertainment, relaxation or post-meeting moments.
Thanks to the wide range of opportunities that Riccione, the Riviera Romagnola and Emilia Romagna’s hinterland offer, Palariccione’s staff are extremely qualified for this kind of service.
Here are some examples of what Palariccione can suggest and help planners with:
– assistance with legal documents for public space occupation;
– dinners on the beach;
– disco nights;
– discounts to Aquafan Water Park, Oltremare Amusement Park, “Italia in Miniatura” miniature theme park, Aquarium of Cattolica;
– discounts at shops and restaurants in town;
– tours, excursions, and field trips;
– allotment management and customised online booking;
– assistance with the organization of teambuilding activities, marathons on the boardwalk, on the beach, and in the many sports facilities in the area.
Plus, information and/or assistance in organizing:
– trips to Oltremare and Aquafan;
– trips to the Aquarium of Cattolica (13 km), Gradara Castle (15 km), San Marino (23 km), Viserba’s miniature theme park (27 km), San Leo and the prison of Cagliostro (44 km), Urbino (46 km)… and so much more.
Palariccione is a building of design in the city centre of Riccione, within walking distance to hotels, boutiques and beaches. 10 modular meeting rooms that can seat up to 1,400 people, and a terrace suspended between Sky and Sea. The plenary room can be equipped with a central stage (ring). Large exhibition area, and seated dinner for up to 2,000 people.