A strong contribution by the convention centre to the success of Riccione in the off-season.
From January to May 2018, Palariccione has hosted 41 events, which will become 50 by June. A great result that highlights the venue’s appeal, even in the off-season, both in terms of functionality (for the versatility and employment of its spaces) and attractiveness, because of its innovative design and synergy with the local area.
The 41 events saw over 18,000 participants for a total of 37,000 attendances (that is, an average of two days per person), and a 80% space occupancy, including the set-up and disassembling days.
The larger events, in terms of number of participants and duration, were:
– the ENEGAN convention (energy industry), titled “Over the top”; the 900 attendees had dinner in the same hall (Concordia Room) of the actual convention, whose set up was changed in only 2 hours thanks to its futuristic retractable seating system. The convention included a great evening on the sea-view terrace, with live music and dancing until late at night;
– the Eolo convention (telecommunication industry) with 550 guests, including partners, retailers and customers, who used all of Palariccione’s spaces. And, in addition to that, they also opted for guerrilla marketing activities in the city centre;
– the Verisure (Swedish leading company in the security industry) convention with 500 participants, who also took over Piazzale Roma with a car exhibition;
– the annual Passepartout convention (software industry), with 350 participants and an amazing set-up. To close the convention, a poolside dinner at Oltremare (with dolphins!)
– the FIBS (Italian Baseball Softball Federation) convention with 750 delegates, who worked in the plenary hall and 6 other rooms. The event included happy hours on the terrace, and baseball and softball games outdoor. Palariccione’s synergy with the local area was once again successful!
– SNO (Hospital Neurological Sciences) National Congress. 4 days, 750 participants, 200 speakers;
– EFPA annual convention (training industry), with 900 participants who took over the entire building, including the cinema rooms. The event also included an early morning walk on the shore, coordinated by a personal trainer. Only in Riccione you can experience all this!
– several conventions of the hair & beauty industry;
– plenty of training events;
…and lots of merry, exciting parties on the terrace.
What other convention centre can offer such a friendly, multifaceted and inviting experience?
Palariccione is a modern glass and steel building with 10 meeting rooms that can seat up to 1,400 people thanks to its innovative retractable seating and wall systems. 727 m² exhibition area, 250m² foyer, and seated dinner for up to 2,000 people. A remarkable 585m² panoramic terrace overlooking the sea can be used for parties or as a catering area.