A wider reach in the city. More services and opportunities for the MICE industry
New and important local realities are joining the Convention Bureau Napoli network, demonstrating Naples’ exuberance and its willingness to open up to convention professionals.
Three new members:
– Grand Hotel Parker’s, one of the most prominent 5-star hotels in the city.
– Alfonso Scuotto Group srl – Allestimenti Napoli, leading company in the congress world.
– Terrazze Paradiso Srl, leading company in the restaurant world, with their brand “Galà Eventi”.
One new sponsor:
– Temi SpA, GLS Italy Spa franchise, global logistics operator.
Three new partners, locations of great cultural and touristic value:
– Gallerie d’Italia, cultural initiative by Intesa S. Paolo, and their Neapolitan venue of Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano.
– Galleria Borbonica, one of the most fascinating locations in Naples.
– Museo Civico Filangieri, a multifaceted meeting place that extends to art, industry and handicraft.
Convention Bureau Napoli (CBN) is a network of private MICE professionals operating in Naples. It was founded in 2015 to promote and organise events, conventions and fairs in the Naples area.
Director: Giovanna Lucherini.