Save the date: the main worldwide fairs and events dedicated to the meeting industry in June-September 2018.
– WEC18, the MPI World Education Congress in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA: the international conference of MPI (Meeting Professionals International) will debate all the new trends in the worldwide meeting industry.
– PCMA Education Conference, 10-13 June in Cleveland, Ohio, USA: the Professional Convention Management Association event focuses on the latest industry trends, with lectures and debates on the future of event design.
– Smart Meeting Mid-Atlantic, 14 June in Washington DC, USA: one-on-one meetings and enlightening workshops.
– The Meetings Show, 27-28 June in London, UK: networking and training opportunities for event professionals from England and around the world.
– ICCA Association Meetings Programme, 9-11 July in Ljubljana, Slovenia: bringing together more than 15 different associations, it’s the perfect event for professionals who wish to expand their network and learn how different sectors plan and run events.
– BizBash Live: Los Angeles, 18 July in Los Angeles, California, USA: the event is equal parts training and entertainment. Event planners can discover the latest news and make quality connections.
– Smart Meeting Northeast, 19 July in New York City, USA: the convention dedicated to New York City’s planners.
– CEMA Summit 2018, 22-24 July in Rancho Palos Verdes, California, USA: the Corporate Event Marketing Association dedicates its annual summit to the training of business professionals on the value and impact of event marketing. This convention will give participants a competitive edge in the event marketing field.
Note – for those staying in Italy, the annual MPI Italia Chapter Convention will take place in Treviso on 6-8 July.
– IncentiveWorks, 14-15 August in Toronto, Canada: the most important Mice event in Canada, with professionals from all over the world and a huge opportunities to make valuable connections.
– ILEA Live, 16-18 August in Denver, Colorado, USA: the International Live Events Association offers creative and practical solutions for all event planners, with speakers from different sectors sharing their unique perspectives.
– Smart Meeting East National, 26-28 August in Palm Beach, Florida, USA: one-on-one meetings, highly formative lectures.
– IBTM America, 5-6 September in Mexico City, Mexico: one-on-one meetings at the two Americas’ only IBTM event.
– IBTM China, 12-13 September in Beijing, China: the only industry convention in Eastern Asia offers the opportunity to meet the leading professionals of the Chinese event world.
– Smart Meeting Southwest, 20 September in Austin, Texas, USA: the final Smart Meeting convention brings together event planners of the Southwest, for one-on-one meetings and to discuss the best industry practices.