Marino Gentile, New Sales & Marketing Director, will be at Bit in the Greenblu stands for Apulia and Basilicata regions
Even this year Greenblu, with 4 and 5-star hotels in Apulia and Basilicata, takes part at BIT from February 9 to 11 at FieraMilanoCity at the stands of the Apulia and Basilicata Regions.
A good opportunity to know more about the hotels and to meet Marino Gentile, in Greenblu since 2015, and since January 2020 new Sales & Marketing Director.
Marino Gentile takes over from Giuseppe Andrisani, now in charge of the business development of the hotel group.
Greenblu hotels in APULIA – Pavilion 3 / stand C55 C59 G54
– Borgobianco Resort & SPA, 5-star hotel in Polignano a Mare (BA), 48 bedrooms in the Apulian countryside, SPA and a plenary room up to 150 people
– Torre Cintola Natural Sea Emotions, 4-star hotel with 283 bedrooms, private beach, 2 restaurants, 2 lounge bars, 2 swimming pools, and a congress center up to 600 people, right on the sea. In Monopoli
– Hotel Cavaliere, 4-star hotel in Noci (BA), 33 bedrooms and a plenary room up to 100 people
– Ticho’s Hotel, 4-star hotel in Castellaneta Marina (TA), 90 bedrooms right on the sea, mostly for leisure travel.
Greenblu hotels in BASILICATA – Pavilion 3 / stand C49 C53
– Aquatio Cave Luxury Hotel & Spa, 5-star hotel in the Sassi in Matera, with 35 bedrooms, SPA, and meeting rooms up to 50 people
– Marinagri Hotel & SPA, 5-star hotel in Policoro (Matera): 95 bedrooms and suites, 1 restaurant, 1000 sqm SPA and 4 meeting rooms
– Argonauti Sea Life Experience in Marina di Pisticci, on the Ionian coast of Basilicata (Matera): 4-star hotel surrounded by a charming pine forest. 220 bedrooms, rooms, 1 outdoor restaurant next to the swimming pool, 6,000 sqm outdoor swimming pool, sports area and a meeting hall up to 400 people.