From the beginning of July, the prestigious 5-star hotel in Bellagio on the shores of Como Lake also reopens to guests
Italy is finally emerging from the forced seclusion and it is with great pleasure and desire that wants to offer guests and tourists the chance to enjoy again the beauty and the flavors for which Italy is so well-known.
Also Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni reopens the 2020 season in total safety, offering its guests maximum comfort and serenity for a wellness stay.
At the moment the hotel reopens with 42 rooms and only one restaurant available: La Goletta, by the lake. The plan is to gradually reopen all 95 rooms.
The Michelin-starred Mistral restaurant is still closed for the moment but it can be reserved exclusively for business lunches or dinners and for private events (safe capacity for about 80 people).
Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni has also organized staff training courses so as to observe the new hygiene and safety measures and has adopted a health & safety protocol to guarantee guests and staff’s safety:
– Grand Hotel’s staff is equipped with the necessary individual protection devices (PPE face mask regulations);
– all the spaces of the structure: bedrooms, common areas, halls and all high-contact points (door handles, elevators, reception desks, common bathrooms etc …), are cleaned and sanitized several times a day;
– each guest is given a personal sanitizing kit (mask, hand sanitizer, gloves)
– hand sanitizers are available throughout the hotel
– guests can have Room service upon request.
Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni is a historical 5-star luxury hotel in Bellagio(80 km from Milan). It offers 5 meeting rooms, 95 rooms, indoor and outdoor pool, SPA, large lakeside garden, private pier, and 2 restaurants: the Michelin-starred Mistral, and the informal La Goletta, open every day from Noon until 11 pm.