Salone del Mobile Milano jumps from April to June 2022.
Rumors have been confirmed: Salone del Mobile – International Furniture Fair has been postponed and it will take place in Milano from June 7th to 12th, 2022.
60 years after the first Salone, the president of the Salone del Mobile, Maria Porro, commented on the decision as follows:
“The decision to postpone the event will allow exhibitors, visitors, journalists and all the international furniture and design community to get the most of the potential of an exhibition that this year will be full of novelties and in complete safety.
In addition to celebrating an important birthday, the fair will focus on the theme of sustainability, setting the stage for the progress made in this area by creatives, designers and companies.
The date of June will also facilitate a strong presence of foreign exhibitors and operators, which have always been the strong point of the show, and will guarantee the participating companies the right time to plan their presence at the fair which, as we know, requires months of preparation. from conception to final installation. The desire for the Salone is getting stronger, which is why we are working on an event that will offer everyone the opportunity to experience a unique, concrete and exciting experience. We all have a great expectation for the Salone “
The 2022 edition will be a particularly rich edition because it will include all many fairs simultaneously:
– International Furniture Fair
– International Furnishing Accessories Exhibition
– Eurocucina, FTK – Technology For the Kitchen, a biennial exhibition
– International Bathroom Exhibition, the trends of a place that has become a design object
– SaloneSatellite, an act of trust towards designers under 35
– S.Project, decorative and technical solutions for indoors and outdoors.
– Workplace 3.0, design and technology for the workplace
Euroluce, the biennial international exhibition will take place in April 2023.