After Bit 2020 in Milan, Greenblu will attend further tourism fairs in Italy and in Europe
The problems of today may be for someone an incentive to work even harder to promote their business and offer. This is Greenblu.
After Bit 2020 in February, Greenblu does not stop its promotion in Italian and international tourism fairs.
If you want to meet the Apulian hotel group and get to know its high quality 4 and 5-star hotels in Apulia and Basilicata, here is the calendar of the next tourism fairs the hotel group will participate in Italy and Europe:
– BMT (Mediterranean Tourism Exchange) – Naples – maybe May – to be decided
– TTG-TTI (Tourist Travel Experience) – Rimini – from October 14 to 16, 2020
– WTM (World Travel Market) – London – from November 2 to 4, 2020
– IBTM (Global Incentive Business Travel Meetings Exhibition) – Barcelona – from December 1 to 3, 2020
– ILTM (International Luxury Travel Market) – Cannes – from December 7 to 10, 2020
From April Greenblu reopens some of its five 4-star and 5-star seasonal hotels in Apulia and Basilicata. If you want to find out the exact dates and get more information on the facilities, read the news dedicated to the 2020 season of Greenblu >>>