Greenblu has launched the “Safe Holiday” Protocol for a safe stay in Puglia and Basilicata
Greenblu Hotels & Resort, the Apulian company that manages 8 5 and 4-star high-profile hotels in the heart of Puglia and Basilicata, has applied prevention requirements to welcome its guests in full compliance with safety measures to guarantee them a safe and secure stay.
All services have been reshaped keeping in mind the prevention, safety and well-being both of guests and staff:
- Guests can complete the Smart Check-In operations and go to the reception only to collect the key card, can access the Digital Concierge service to contact the staff via App and so minimize physical contact.
- All staff members must wear individual safety devices (PPE, mask laws).
- By accessing the Digital Area with their smartphone, guests can book and access most of the services, download the hotel menus and brochures and reduce paper media.
- The large common areas are sanitized several times a day with products containing 75% alcohol and equipped with a natural ventilation system,
- Sanitizing gel dispensers are available in common areas, signposts and horizontal signage to manage the guests flow safely and avoid gatherings.
- The rooms are sanitized and properly aired every day by trained staff, according to the protocols indicated by the ISS (Istituto Superiore della Sanità) to ensure all the comforts in safety. The common spaces have been redefined to ensure social distancing in the dining areas, at the beach and at the pool, separate tables and entry points to differentiated areas.
- All the sunbeds, umbrellas and objects on the beach are sanitized at the end of the day, each guest has a 10 square meter area per umbrella seat, for the exclusive use of each family.
Greenblu Hotels & Resorts
Greenblu is an Italian company founded in 2011 promoting 5 and 4-star high-profile hotels and resorts in Apulia and Basilicata dedicated both to leisure and business/MICE tourism.
Actually Greenblu Hotel & Restorts is managing 8 hotels:
In Basilicata: Aquatio Cave Luxury Hotel & Spa, 5-star hotel in the Sassi di Matera, Marinagri Hotel & SPA, 5-star hotel in Policoro (MT), Argonauti Sea Life Experience, 4-star resort in Marina di Pisticci, on the Lucanian coast (MT)
In Apulia: Borgobianco Resort & SPA, 5-star hotel in Polignano a Mare (BA), Torre Cintola Natural Sea Emotions, 4-star resort in Monopoli (BA), Cavaliere Hotel, 4-star hotel in Noci (BA), Ticho’s Hotel, 4-star hotel in Castellaneta Marina (TA), Torre Guaceto Oasis Hotel, close to Torre Guaceto nature reserve in the province of Brindisi.