Starting April 3rd, Greenblu hotels in Apulia and Basilicata reopen the doors to meeting planners and business events
The sunny Spring and Easter 2020 mark the opening of all Greenblu venues in Puglia (Apulia) and Basilicata.
In addition to seasonal hotels, two hotels are open all year round: the 5-star Aquatio Cave Luxury Hotel & SPA, a small fascinating hotel in the famous “Sassi” of Matera (Basilicata) and the 4-star Hotel Cavaliere.
– Friday April 3, 2020 – Borgobianco Resort & SPA in Polignano a Mare (Bari), 5-star hotel. The white building is surrounded by olive trees and vineyards and offers 48 bedrooms. One suite is dedicated to Domenico Modugno, born in Polignano. Furthermore 2 meeting rooms. The largest one can accommodate up to 150 people.
– Saturday April 4, 2020 – Torre Cintola Natural Sea Emotions, 4-star seaside village in Monopoli, just 40 km from Bari and 70 from Brindisi. It offers planners 283 rooms, a private beach, 2 restaurants, 2 lounge bars, 2 swimming pools, sports fields, and a conference center for up to 600 people. Half of the bedrooms are housed in characteristic dome bungalows. Nearby the hotel some of the most famous locations to visit: Trulli, the caves of Castellana, Ostuni …
– Saturday April 4, 2020 – Marinagri Hotel & SPA, in Basilicata in the Marina of Policoro, in the province of Matera. The 5-star hotel is surrounded by a 300-hectare nature reserve. It offers 93 rooms, 2 restaurants, 4 meeting rooms. Private dock. Boat excursions. Watersports. Teambuilding and orienteering on foot and by bicycle on the trails of the reserve
– Sunday May 31, 2020 – Argonauti Hotel Sea Life Experience, 4 stars in Marina di Pisticci, in the province of Matera. The hotel offers 220 rooms and 97 apartments around a marina designed by architect Luigi Vietti. It offers 7 modular meeting rooms up to 400 seats in a single room, 2 restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool of 6,000 square meters, a sports area with swimming pool, 3 tennis courts. 2 five-a-side football fields and a wellness center.
– Sunday May 31, 2020 – Ticho’s Lido Hotel in Castellaneta, in the province of Taranto, 4-star hotel with a mainly holiday vocation
If you want to meet Greenblu, you can also take advantage of the trade shows where Greenblu will be participating:
– BIT (International Tourism Exchange) – Milan – February 9 to 11, 2020
– BMT (Mediterranean Tourism Exchange) – Naples – May 8 to 10, 2020
– IMEX (Incentive, Meetings Events) – Frankfurt – May 12 to 14, 2020
– TTG-TTI (Tourist Travel Experience) – Rimini – October 14 to 16, 2020
– WTM (World Travel Market) – London – November 2 to 4, 2020
– IBTM (Global Incentive Business Travel Meetings Exhibition) – Barcelona – December 1 to 3, 2020
– ILTM (International Luxury Travel Market) – Cannes – December 7 to 10, 2020