A board retreat full of luxury for a special experience
Sometimes board retreats may fall on a special occasion where participants have to make important decisions. To do so, they need to be in a calm and cheerful atmosphere.
Grand Hotel Portovenere, 5-star hotel located in the most fascinating spot of the namesake UNESCO world heritage town, offers to small board retreats a special stay in junior suites and suites.
The hotel has two main suites:
– Suite dei Poeti, overlooking the gulf and Palmaria island >>>
– Suite del Castello, located in the most ancient part of the building >>>
Watch the video and choose the best suite for your stay >>>
Moreover, Grand Hotel Portovenere offers also:
– boat trips with a guided tour to oyster farms and oyster tasting in the Gulf of Poets
– lunch and dinner at Palmaria Restaurant on the beautiful terrace overlooking the sea. The restaurant is certified gluten-free friendly by the Italian Society for the Celiac Disease (AIC)
– helicopter landing pad near the hotel is available for a very comfortable and fast transfer.
Grand Hotel Portovenere is located in the most fascinating spot of the namesake UNESCO world heritage town. Palmaria Restaurant, on a breathtaking terrace overlooking the sea, offers also gluten-free menus.
Grand Hotel Portovenere is the only hotel with meeting halls in Portovenere.